Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, November 24, 2013

cats and flannel and hair

flannel: h&m, leggings: american apparel, jacket: j crew (borrowed from my roommate, j),
socks: target, boots: aldo

new hair, new hair, new hair. can you tell?
last week i said goodbye to my horribly damaged ends,
and received a cut and new color.
thank you, balayage (and chloe at gene juarez)
for updating my hair.
i could not be happier with the way it turned out. 

also, i cannot get enough flannel -
as previously mentioned here.
a girlfriend of mine was asking where to purchase flannel, 
comparable to what i am wearing in the photo above.
this top/tunic is from h&m (and was a meager ten dollars).
in addition, i have found adorable (and affordable)
flannel in the men's sections of target, american eagle, 
and various thrift and consignment shops.
is that strange?
i like my flannel to be slightly longer so i can layer it 
or wear it with leggings (without fear of showing 
everyone my bum).

as for cats?
i am deathly allergic to the creatures;
thus, i am not a big fan.
however, i cannot deny that i am obsessed with the current cat trend.
cat shirts, cat sweaters, cats on pillows and jewelry boxes?
yes, to all of the above.
my girlfriend, a, is crazy for cats, however.
i can't quite blame her as she and her family 
have several adorable kitties.
today we worked on a little project to celebrate cats.
despite not loving them, i had a blast.
a and w, thank you for including me!
xoxo.


1 comment:

  1. Uhm, so glad you reached out to me on twitter! I absolutely love your style & your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete