Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014...

^^^ just a few of my favorites from this past year ^^^

it is hard to believe that 2014 will be over within a few hours.
i know i likely said this at the end of 2013, but this year has been a good one;
perhaps the best one in a long while. 
i finished my RIE and montessori training, 
completed my second year of teaching (and subsequently running my 
very own little classroom), spent a great deal of time with family and friends,
fell in love, sent my baby brother off to college, 
met several new blogging friends, and continued to pursue my passion 
for writing, fashion, and sharing style advice on this forum.
surely i forgot a few things and events in the above list, 
but those were the first to come to mind. 

i am ever so grateful for the blessings (such as a 
full-time job, new apartment, and supportive family)
i was given this past year, but also the hardships and challenges that came about. 
i believe that it is through the more trying times 
that we become stronger, so i am grateful for the opportunity 
to test myself in order to be a better person. 

and now i cannot wait to ring in the new year with my love and of course,
my favorite girlfriends. 
happy new year, everyone!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment