Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, January 11, 2015

blogger swap

blouse: swapped with fellow blogger/girlfriend, m (link to her blog provided below),
faux fur: thrifted, jeans: american eagle, clutch: zebra club, flats: dolce vita,
bracelet: world market

can i tell you, that my excuse for over-shopping is often, 
'but there is my blog' and 'i wore that recently on my blog.'
it is pathetic, i know.
there are far better things i could spend my money on,
(even save it, perhaps?), and i certainly don't need any new clothes.
but then i get to thinking, 'oh wouldn't that be cute on my blog?'
it is a viscous cycle. and seemingly ridiculous.

every so often, my girlfriend and i swap large bags of clothing.
the above blouse was provided in our most recent exchange.
we purchased it on a hasty lunch break shopping trip together
at francesca's, and boy is it cute!
thank you for letting me share your wardrobe, m.
xoxo.

ps m's blog, bone&arrow, can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment