Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, February 5, 2012

sunday fun-day

i received a pleasant surprise today! i was supposed to watch a few munchkins all day, but their mama had to cancel last minute. thus, i got to sleep in, go for a walk, take a quick trip to goodwill, watch eat during the superbowl with the girlfriends, bake, and finally, go to dinner with my girlfriend, c. all in all, it was the perfect day to end my weekend :) 
peanut butter cookies with heart shaped dove (dark) chocolates :)
my new feather!
so bright.
but fun, i suppose :)
do you see the kitty on my shirt?
i walked into the girlfriend's house, 
and my bff, c, says
"megan, that shirt is so ugly!"
i guess it kind of is...
but i purchased it at f21, and they made a donation to the ASPCA
which made buying it completely justifiable, 
right? 
who doesn't want to support animals?! 
*you can semi see the shirt, but it says "wish i had me some yarn" with a very sad looking kitty

hope you had a sunday fun-day, too! 




4 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious! I agree with you on the shirt, totally justifiable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookies and yours is looking delicious :)
    new follower..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, those cookies look so good! Great cause for the t-shirt! :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 your outfits!


    xoxo
    http://lisasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete