Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

stress

today i am stressed.
i feel as though my life is falling apart (again) just a tiny bit.
i know i should not complain, 
as so many people overcome struggles far greater than mine.
but sometimes,
i need to take a moment and focus on how i am feeling.
i used to hide my feelings.
or feel bad about feeling a certain way.
however, i have come to realize that this is just quite silly 
and unrealistic. 

i miss my faraway friends.
i wish i did not feel guilty about the decisions i have made.
i miss having someone to talk to each night.
i wish i had a concrete life plan.
i hope to get better at simply being alone.
i want my life to feel purposeful.

to combat the stress,
i have taken to eating treats and running (to combat the treats!).
both seem to help,
as does talking to friends and family.
writing down my thoughts is perhaps most helpful, however.
it gives me a moment to truly sort out how i am feeling and why.
so, little blog, i thank you for that.
xoxo.

*image found on google






6 comments:

  1. You literally just wrote down everything I've been feeling the past few weeks. I hope your stress eases a little bit! Hang in there; everything always finds a way to work out! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right! sometimes time is the best healer :) thank you, and hope you feel less stressed, too lady!

      Delete
  2. You are thought of, valued, and you my dear.. you are heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The different thing about you sharing these things is that this time I feel exactly the same way! It's easy to comfort others when you yourself feel comfort, but feeling the same way, I just wanna be like, yeah, why IS life like this? All I can say is I'm sure something better is coming (I'd like to think so!) and blogging is for good times and hard times. I appreciate you being open and honest. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In your hope to get better at simply being alone, I recommend you watch this video I posted a while back. It's helped me a little bit!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. there have been times when I feel guilty for feeling sad or stressed when I know people have bigger issues, but I try to remember that what I am going was stressful to me and it's okay to feel like that! and those things that you are dealing with are hard! and eating sweets and running are both good stress relievers! Hope you have a good weekend and enjoy organizing and moving!

    ReplyDelete