Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

winter fashions...

...for a pup
look who got a new (and fancy) coat?
she looks a bit like a vampire in this photo -
i am not sure if it is due to her ears
 or the hood of the coat that will help keep her dry on walks.
regardless, she seemingly loves her new attire.

that spot she is standing?
her food and treat cupboard.
she loves to sit there and either cry or bark until you pay attention.
she sounds just like me!
always on the hunt for something tasty.
xoxo.


5 comments:

  1. Aww she is so cute! My dog is just like me too, will go CRAZY for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg way too cute. Every time I put something on my dogs they hate it. They won't even walk anywhere until I take it off. :/

    XO, Adropofbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pup is too cute in her little coat! Love it!!

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi!
    unfortunately I've to delate my old blog hip&chips!
    help me to refind all my followers!

    www.seleneoverthepond.blogspot.com is the new one!

    you can follow me also on facebook @ seleneoverthepond
    and instagram @ hipandchips

    love

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is too cute! i keep trying to convince my husband that our (giant) puppy needs a coat, but so far he's not buying it! :)

    ReplyDelete