Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday, February 9, 2013

casual saturday

jacket: borrowed from my roommate,a, sweater: lucky brand,
t-shirt: nordstromrack, jeans: thrifted, flats: the loft (clearance!)
 
don't be deceived by that bright light behind me...
the sun was only out for a few minutes today (sadly).
the clouds and rain quickly returned.
 
today was spent pretending to be productive.
i did approximately one load of laundry,
washed a few random dishes,
began tackling the rest of cleaning//unpacking my bedroom,
and promptly gave up to go on a breakfast date with someone special.
despite my epic lack of productivity, i was in desperate need of a nap this afternoon.
tonight will be spent watching five munchkins,
so this girl is going to need her energy.
wish me luck!
xoxo.
 

3 comments:

  1. A breakfast date with someone special? Ut oh ... details! Have a fun Sunday :)

    xo Meg
    @MissMegasaurus
    www.glamoroushustle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the casual look, esp those blue shoes!! I totally took a nap yesterday afternoon...so nice and much needed :)

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bright blue shoesies!

    ReplyDelete