Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, February 10, 2013

dressed for the mountains

...but merely going to the grocery store
sweater: f21, scarf: urban outfitters, jeans: j brand, boots: sorels

new winter boots (when spring is seemingly around the corner).
i saw these purple sorel boots online and immediately fell in love.
it turned out there was exactly one pair, in my size, left at the local nordstrom.
fate? i think so.
surely (and sadly) you know this means i broke my "no shopping allowed" bet...

i woke up with epic (and exciting) plans for my sunday.
a coffee date with a girlfriend, a lovely trip to the comcast store,
a few loads of laundry, followed by a manicure. 
instead, i spent an hour waiting for AAA to assist me with a horribly flat tire.
after learning my tire was "shot," i promptly arranged a trip to the tire store,
only to find out i needed not one, but four new tires.
talk about exciting news (especially for my bank account).
of course, this teaching assistant cannot afford four new tires on a whim,
so... happy early birthday to me! love, mom & dad.

hopefully your sunday was more productive and less draining (financially) than mine!
xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. that is terrible! I hate car expenses - i'm sorry!! I love your cute sweater!

    ReplyDelete