Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 8, 2013

home again

^^^ messy, messy hair ^^^
top: nordstrom rack, boots & scarf: nordsrom, sweater: uo, jeans: j brand

after spending the past week at my parent's house,
alas, i am home again. 
i enjoyed my staycation (with bailey, of course),
but am thrilled to return to life with the girlfriends.
now comes the not-so-fun part of unpacking the copious bags i took to their house.
my room currently looks comparable to narnia,
but i think i will save the wreckage for another day.
happy monday! 
xoxo.



3 comments:

  1. Every time you say "messy hair" all I see is awesome hair I wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with comment above^! Farthest thing from messy! You are a doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Nice outfit!
    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com.

    ps: ShillCat Women's Accessories is given away an amazing jewelry. Take a look at this link:
    http://www.be-youtifull.com/2013/04/a-few-of-my-favorite-pieces-from_13.html

    ReplyDelete