Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Thursday, October 31, 2013

happy halloween!

^^^ happy halloween from this little mouse and watermelon! ^^^

we were able to wear our costumes at preschool today. 
i wish i could share photos of my toddlers with you, 
but i must say - 
their costumes were incredibly creative! 
we had a few monsters, dinosaurs, waldo, a pumpkin, a giraffe, 
a fireman, and a zebra. 
toddlers in costume = a very special treat. 

and my little watermelon costume was handmade
by my friend, k. it works perfectly for school.
i wish i could say i was spending the day watching scary movies, 
eating copious amounts of candy, 
and staying up way too late. 
alas, homework and more homework is calling to me.
please enjoy halloween for me! 
xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment