Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday, November 1, 2013

operation beautiful

my dear blogger friend, s, from whispering sweet nothings
hosts a weekly link-up entitled "operation beautiful."
it is an opportunity to recognize inner beauty,
genuine personalities, and appreciate the little things in life. 
see s's most recent link-up here.

a few beautiful things in my life?
my family and friends, a loving boyfriend,
a job i enjoy going to each day,
a healthy body,
the opportunity to further my education,
a home filled with roommates to go home to each night,
and so many other things i often take for granted. 

what is beautiful in your life?
let me know in the comments below.
and please check out s's incredible (and inspiring blog) here.
xoxo.

*all images found on google



No comments:

Post a Comment