Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday, June 14, 2015

a hair question

t-shirt: madewell, skirt and necklace: nordstrom (old), 
sandals: birkenstock

to cut, or not to cut?
for the past few weeks, i have been considering
cutting my hair - not too short, 
but a long bob (shoulder-length, or a bit longer).
but i am absolutely terrified!
i have been growing my hair for years now, 
as i never had long hair as a little girl.
and alas, it's long and relatively healthy (could surely
benefit from a trim), and blonde.
dare i make a change? what do you think? 
below are a few inspiration photos i found, thank you, pinterest :) 
1 // 2 // 3

which is your favorite? should i take the plunge?
it's just hair after all..
xoxo. 



2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to chop my hair into a lob for a long time...I decided to wait until after my wedding in October. I think all three of those options are super cute! I think it'll hit you eventually whether you really want to chop it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it do it! I did it last year and was so happy with my decision! Sometimes change is fun!

    ReplyDelete