Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, November 2, 2015

mad for plaid

vest: nordstrom rack, chambray: nordstrom (old), 
leggings: american apparel (exact here), boots: thrifted, hat: target, 
ring: old navy

i picked up this plaid vest from my local nordstrom rack 
a few weeks ago. i envisioned wearing it with dark denim and
a white top. however, it's much too chilly in seattle for that look now.
 i pulled the vest out of my closet this past weekend, but was unsure on 
how to style it. what better way to gain inspiration than by looking
at fashion blogs!? 

i remembered that my favorite sister bloggers, from
the blog, sisters marie, recently styled a similar plaid vest here.
i swapped out kaitlyn's jeans for my favorite leggings,
and replaced her adorable ankle boots with my vintage 
(and very worn!) cowboy boots. 

i love to see how fellow bloggers style different trends - 
it provides me with ideas and inspiration as to how i can 
style pieces already in my closet. i wouldn't have thought to
put a chambray blouse under the plaid tunic, but i like how this look
turned out - thank you, kaitlyn!

where do you look for outfit inspiration?
xoxo.




1 comment: