Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, April 25, 2016

sunglasses & doggie dates

^^^ my favorite, favorite photo from this shoot!
elizabeth kathryn, you are one talented lady! ^^^
the sun is out! did you remember sunscreen? sunglasses? a hat?
nope, nope and nope. i can never seem to remember
the sunshine essentials! thankfully i had these ray-ban wayfarer sunglasses
during my most recent photo shoot. they turned out to be a fun prop, and the
shape and style of these sunnies has always been my favorite! 
my parents went to visit my younger brother in tennessee last week, 
and they left their 13-year-old dachshund, bailey, at home with me. 
i took her everywhere! we walked green lake, ventured through sculpture park,
visited the downtown nordstrom, and she even came along to take photos.
she's very sweet and loving, and for 13, she is doing quite well. 
however, she is incredibly stubborn (as you can likely tell in that first photo - 
i am dragging her along!). she whines and cries and begs for food constantly, yet makes up 
for these annoyances with her ever-present desire to sit on your lap 
and give puppy dog kisses (my favorite!). 
^^^ her dog-modeling debut! ^^^
top: free people (similar here), jeans: thrifted (via buffalo exchange), 
shoes: nike 'free rn' (exact here), sunnies: ray-ban wayfarer (exact here),
bracelet: target, ring: c/o lika love

i thrifted these high-waisted levi's a few weeks back, and they've been 
on frequent rotation in my closet. i love the cropped length and bold wash
of the denim. instead of wearing my usual moccasin or ballet flat with this blouse, 
i opted for comfort: my nikes. i can walk all over the city in these, and with this outfit 
combination, i am wholeheartedly embracing the current athleisure trend!

bailey, you are one spoiled dog, but i'll take care of you anytime (as long as you 
venture around the city with me). have a wonderful week, everyone!
xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment