Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, October 9, 2017

protesting cold weather attire

^^^ 'protesting' may be a bit harsh,
but as stated in this post, i am not ready to
box up my summer attire! ^^^

is anyone else wishing for another day (or week)
of summer-like weather?
disclosure: asa of lace and pearls jewelry graciously gifted me the
necklace i am wearing in today's photos. i am thrilled to support my talented friend
and business owner! as per usual, all opinions are my own.

this summer, i fully embraced all things ruffled, as 
well as the prominent one-shoulder trend.
both are fun, flirty, and incredibly easy to wear!
i picked up this ruffled, one-shoulder dress
towards the end of summer at the boutique evereve and
was fortunate to be able to wear it a few times.

despite cooler temperatures, i plan
to style this dress with my denim jacket and
tan mules or brown ankle booties.
how do you typically style and transition your summer
favorites (after summer, of course)?
a one-shoulder dress requires chic accessories!
my white fringe bag, delicate rings, and a gold,
necklace complete this look. the necklace i am wearing 
is designed and handmade by one of my dear
 friends and fellow blogger asa of lace and pearls.
asa dreamed of designing jewelry for the past several years and 
is getting ready to launch her collection (including
necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and later, rings).
 you can follow along and
see other gorgeous handmade pieces here!
it is no secret that i am a sunshin lovin'
girl at heart. however, in preparation for fall, 
i decided to say goodbye to my color-treated (and very dry)
blonde hair! this weekend, i had my stylist,
sharell katelynn tone and trim my hair. we previously
toned it at the end of august (a light brown) 
and added warmer, darker tones this time. i could
not be happier with the results!

and now, i fear it is time to dig out my rain
boots, cozy sweaters, and other fall attire. the weather
has officially taken a turn in seattle. while
i hope to continue styling some of my favorite summer 
pieces, my flannel and oversized sweaters are 
calling out to me!

dress: evereve, purse: tj maxx, flats: nine west, 
necklace: c/o lace and pearly jewelry, rings: forever 21

i hope you have a wonderful week.
please keep your fingers crossed for warm(er) 
and dry weather!
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment